Artificial Intelligence

 Artificial intelligence is the hottest topic surrounding technological advancement debate. Will AI take over the world? Will AI change the view and how things are done? For me personally, i think it is weird to have AI involve with the human race. For example the robot Sophia is actually weird to me and creepy. I think we should enable AI in certain capacity like in some areas but not make it into a human form. I personally like Alexa, google and other search engines. It knows everything but does not creep me out. I don't mind a lifeless dolls.But dolls that act like humans are creepy to me. 

Will AI accomplished making intelligence like the human brain. I doubt it. I think no matter how AI get advance it will never catch up to the human race. I don't think AI will ever accomplish mastering  rational thinking.  The major difference between human and machine based items are rationality. Human beings can rationalize and make prompt decision on the spot. 

Finally, we have seen AI master intelligence in a certain level. For example google and alexa knows about everything in this world. Even humans do not have that much intelligence and access to information. It always takes us some time to figure things out by putting many puzzles together. I think the major differences between AI and the human race is only rationality. Also, AI will always need humans to feed it information. Without the human brain, AI will not work. Technology advancement is a classic example that the human race is needed for AI to exist. Humans tell the computers what they want done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Startup.com

How Would You Spot a Deep Fake?

Experience Creating an HTML