Experience Creating an HTML

 My experience creating HTML  web page is quite adventurous. Navigating from the tool using mac was a quite frustrating for me. I finally found text finder which is equivalent to notepad.  I then tried to navigate through the program and instruction list.  Following the instruction list, i could not figure it all out. I therefore resort to google searching and youtube. Then I was able to find a you-tuber that was very helpful and i was able to do some programing on my  text finder. The directions were pretty hectic but i pushed through and to be honest this was the most complex task i have done for school. 

I pride myself in following directions and highly attention to details but this was on another level. I focused so hard to get my details right. I was happy to get something when i google searched the website. Prior to that when i clicked the link nothing came up. I went back and rewatched the youtube video and found few things that i missed. I tried to fix it as best i can but the website did not turn out right. I felt heart broken by it. 

Furthermore, I was unable to input my image. I tried but definitely missed the concept. I officially gave up doing it. My headers are not coming right. I guess the successful part is that the link is not broken as i fought really hard to make sure it works. Takeaway, despite creating a webpage was not a success for me, I have come gain lot of respect for programmers and website developers. They are definitely dedicated. I will never make fun of a funky website anymore. Hopefully i am able to learn more to get my web page properly fixed and up running. If you are curious and will like to check my web to view the beautiful passionate mess that happened. check the link down below.  

http://web.usf.edu/blwarner/tips/HTMLTips/HTMLNewDemo/demopage2-tags.pdf


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Startup.com

Dot.com to Dot.bomb

What i want out of this class