Three things I won't buy Online

 Online shopping has become a very important factor and convenient tool in today's society. A lot of consumers have adopted online shopping and this in return provided many people jobs in delivery for example instacart shopping that need shoppers and delivery people.  I personally enjoy online shopping and can shop for almost everything and anything. However, past experience, have taught not to shop for three thing online and that is pants, cars and a house without in person inspection. 

Pants: I have ordered almost from all shopping sites and have come to realize that online shopping for pants is not for me. The pants always come out not fitting right either through big waist band, short lengths or not fitting on the highs. Also, most of every of the sites requires you to pay delivery fees to return the items back.  The shipping fees discouraged me not to shop online for pants.

Cars: I also think that cars are one of those important item that a consumer should not buy online. The cost of maintaining cars can be very expensive, I will definitely not buy a car online.  There is lot of photoshopping nowadays that result from people not seeing the imperfection clearly online. A car is a huge expense for it not to be checked good in person before making a purchase. Therefore, I will not buy a car online unless the return policy is convincing with no hidden cost. 

House/home: I also think that a house should not be bought online without proper checking it out in person. It is one of those expensive investment. I will a 100 percent recommend pre shopping online using Zillow site. I will advise an in-person inspection even if it happens to be out of state before closing the deal.  House purchases usually involve certain factors that is not noticeable in a picture such as mold issue, drainage and some internal issues etc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Startup.com

How Would You Spot a Deep Fake?

Experience Creating an HTML