A Visit From Erik Handberg

 Although i sadly missed his visit, it is interesting to read my fellow classmates take on his presentation. I read several blogs on my classmates takes about his visit and their experiences. It is interesting to see that many of classmates like that he incorporated technology into his entrepreneurship presentation. One-day i will like to be an entrepreneur and own multiple business here and back in my home country Sierra Leone. Technology has become an important factor to consider when opening a business. As an accounting focus student , my goal is to understand how the number works and learn essential trade to to start my own business. 

I like how my classmates mentioned that Erik emphasized on the idea of the internet promoting productivity when it comes to business. Accounting has been one of these businesses that have incorporated technology through accounting software. There are many softwares such as quickbooks, sage, excel etc  that  help increase  productivity and efficiency and does a lot more in the background. Technology is sure making things easier.  I also like how he touched on technology being a positive impact when it comes to the pandemic such as COVID 19.  We have seen lot of consumers using Uber eat and many more shopping apps. Instacart I have used often for groceries and it is actually the best app when it comes to saving gas and time. I will agree with Erik that technology is becoming a crucial part in the entrepreneurship world. Many companies are facing numerous competition because consumer have come realize the important of technology as it equate to time saving and productivity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Startup.com

How Would You Spot a Deep Fake?

A visit from Brian Forth